Some of the most commonly performed cosmetic surgery procedures in the Philippines with the corresponding estimated price, which is based on average surgical clinic facilities, include:
- RHINOPLASTY. The estimated price ranges from US$800 to US$2300 depending on the specific implant and nose job required. Nasal hump reduction rhinoplasty costs around US$2850. This is the most popular and sought after cosmetic surgery procedure in the Philippines. It involves nasal bridge augmentation or reduction (procedure that alters the shape of the bridge of the nose), nasal tip augmentation or reduction (procedure that alters the shape of the tip; changes the angle between the nose and the upper lip), and alar plasty (procedure that reduces the width of the nasal base or narrows the span of the nostrils). Click here to see Before & After Photos for Rhinoplasty.
- BREAST AUGMENTATION. The estimated price for breast augmentation ranges from US$3000 to US$6000 depending on the type and brand of breast implant used. This is the surgical procedure that involves increasing the size of the breast through placement of breast implant containing either silicone gel or saline solution underneath the breast. Patients may choose for the procedure to be done as outpatient or with hospital confinement. It is usually done in 5 hours. The cost will vary depending on preference for outpatient or staying in the hospital. Click Here to see Before & After Photos for Breast Augmentation.
- BLEPHAROPLASTY. This involves reshaping the eyelids for both cosmetic and functional problems. This procedure takes around one hour maximum and is usually done on an outpatient basis. The estimated price ranges from US$800 to US$2000, depending on whether it’s just the lower lids or upper lids or both.
- LIPOSUCTION. This is the surgical suctioning or vacuuming of fat from beneath the surface of the skin; used to reduce fullness in any body area. This procedure usually takes up to 5 hours and can be done on an outpatient basis. The estimated price ranges from US$1000 to US$2300 depending on the area coverage.
- BOTOX INJECTION. This procedure can be used for a variety of conditions such as crow’s feet, frown lines, forehead wrinkles, jaw muscle hypertrophy, excessive armpit sweating, and calf muscle hypertrophy. The estimated price ranges from US$300 to US$600, depending on the part to be injected.
The changing culture and mindset in the Philippine society had allowed people to learn to embrace what have been rejected before due to its novelty – beauty enhancements involving surgery. The inherent need of people to want to stay and be beautiful always have paved the way for the industry of cosmetic surgery Philippines to flourish. The Philippine society had been more accepting of the innovative enhancement procedures developed to respond to the need for beauty enhancement.
Even the conservative sector must have silently agreed that self-confidence is enhanced and boosted when one feels and looks beautiful. And that will improve one’s quality of life significantly. Owing to this fact, a new cosmetic surgery clinic Philippines is born every so often giving the industry promising profitable opportunities. With the industry teeming with cosmetic surgery clinics, clients are bound to benefit in terms of availing the various services at competitive and affordable prices.
Compared to other countries that similarly offer various cosmetic surgery procedures, the costs of cosmetic surgery procedures in the Philippines are considered relatively lower. It is less expensive to have cosmetic surgery procedures in the Philippines because of lower overhead costs. With the standards at par with US and European counterparts, cosmetic surgery Philippines utilizes state-of-the-art surgical equipment and modern and high-tech facilities. But unlike its foreign counterparts, the cost of living, space rentals and wages of staff are significantly lower in the Philippines, thus allowing the cosmetic surgery clinics to charge reasonable fees for the procedures.
Not all cosmetic surgery procedures that are more affordable means they are of low quality. If uncertainties arise, testimonials are good proofs to check on the quality.