Dr. Raynald Torres
Cosmetic Surgeon Philippines – Dr. Raynald Torres, is an expert in rhinoplasty or nose surgery both cosmetic and reconstructive, and has been known for his outstanding expertise in revision rhinoplasty. He is also a known expert at augmentation rhinoplasty, doing functional rhinoplasty for chronically obstructed noses and reduction rhinoplasty as well.
Other cosmetic surgery procedures mastered by Dr. Torres include blepharoplasty, face lift, neck lift, chin augmentation, chin reduction, jaw contouring, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, breast reduction, Ultrasonic liposuction, fat transfer, tummy tuck and many more.
Dr Raynald Torres got his degree in medicine at the University of the East Ramon Magsaysay (UERM) and took up his residency at the Medical City Hospital and fellowship in cosmetic surgery with the Philippine Society for Cosmetic Surgery consortium. He is affiliated with the following cosmetic and plastic surgery organization:
- Diplomate and Fellow Philippine Society for Cosmetic Surgery
- Fellow Philippine College of Surgeons
- Fellow Philippine Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Diplomate and Fellow of the Philippine Society of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Asian Society of Asian Cosmetic Surgery
- Visiting Consultant Asian Hospital and Medical Center
- Consultant Staff, The Medical City Hospital and De los Santos Medical Center.
To add to his many areas of specialization, Dr Torres also holds a teaching degree as Faculty of the Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health and member of the residency training committee at Medical City.
Choosing the Best Doctors
Most often than not, patients place high value on the cost of the cosmetic surgery procedure above anything else. While cost is an important factor and consideration, it is equally important to find out how far you can trust the cosmetic or plastic surgeon with a delicate procedure that will have a life-altering effect on you.
There are many plastic surgeons out there whose professional fees differ greatly. But before deciding just based on the price, there is much more to consider since not all surgeons are equal. Choosing an “affordable” surgeon sometimes may cost you more in the long run. Remember that aside from price, you must trust your face to a reputable doctor. How do we narrow down the choices?
The following considerations should be included in the criteria when choosing your plastic or cosmetic surgeon:
- Board Certification. The surgeon must be a board certified plastic/cosmetic surgeon. This would give you an idea on the amount of training he has. If your doctor is a Diplomate or a Fellow, then this assures you that he has passed the specialty boards and has undergone adequate training for surgery.
- Hospital Affiliation. Hospital affiliation/s is a clue that your doctor is a competent specialist, since most hospitals require a certain degree of training or board certification for you to practice there. Hospital affiliations are also for your safety just in case you have to be admitted after your operation. Teaching positions in medical schools is also a good indicator of your doctor’s competence and degree of training. Not only is he updated, but also medical schools will always demand a certain degree of training a doctor must have attained.
- Rapport with Patient. This is critical because in this responsiveness to your important questions, you will have a clear understanding of the procedure you want to have.
- Results. The best indicators of the surgeon’s quality of work and reputation in the community can be attested by past results from patients who have availed his services.
VISIT OUR CLINICS:
Rm 2012 Centuria Medical Tower, Kalayaan Ave, Century City, Makati City 1200, Philippines
~ ALABANG ~
Ground Floor Unit 9 El Molito Complex, Madrigal Avenue, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1780 Philippines
Makati +63 (02) 793 8760
+63 (02) 842 5173
+63 920 913 0195