Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure aimed at enhancing the size of the breast. With this procedure, breast implants are placed under the breast tissue or chest muscles. For some women, it may be a way to enhance or boost self-confidence or self-image. Others may have the procedure as part of breast reconstruction after breast cancer surgery or other conditions affecting the breast.
Breast surgery In the Philippines or elsewhere can improve and enhance the size and shape of your breasts. It will also improve your body image and boost your self-confidence. You must, remember, however that your breasts will continue to age after the procedure and it may be affected by weight gain or loss. Keeping your surgeon informed of any unusual changes in your breasts after the surgery.
Breast augmentation procedure in the Philippines is usually done with general anesthesia. A single incision will be made to insert the breast implant in one of the three places – in the crease under the breast, under the arm, or around the nipple.
After the incision is made, your surgeon will separate your breast tissue from the muscles and connective tissue of your chest. A pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle or the outermost muscle of the chest wall will be created by this procedure. This is where the implant will be inserted by the surgeon center it behind your nipple. The incision will be closed with stitches and bandaged with skin adhesives and surgical tape when the implant is in place.
After the procedure, you might feel some soreness and swelling for a few weeks. Bruising may also be expected. Your scars will fade gradually over time, although you can’t expect it to disappear completely.
Why Do Breast Augmentation in the Philippines
There are three major reasons why you should decide and choose to do the surgery in the Philippines:
- Best surgeons. The Philippines has the best plastic and cosmetic surgeons, all fully qualified, highly trained (local and international) and with extensive experience in the procedure both for Filipino patients and other nationalities as well.
- Surgery Facilities. The Philippines has a number of internationally accredited and recognized medical institutions with state of the art surgery facilities. After surgery care is also provided in such modern and advanced medical centers, cosmetic or plastic surgery clinics, etc.
- Reasonable Cost. Compared to overseas counterparts, the cost of breast augmentation procedure in the Philippines is reasonably affordable to middle-class patients.
Choosing the Best Doctor
Patients in the Philippines are lucky to have some of the best and expert cosmetic surgeons of international competence.
As in any surgical procedure, the success of the breast surgery procedure in the Philippines will largely depend on the expertise and experience of the cosmetic or plastic surgeon. With the abundant top-rate surgeons dominating the cosmetic surgery scene, patients may find choosing the best doctor to be a daunting task. The most important thing to look for when choosing your doctor is having accredited training in plastic surgery and extensive experience in breast augmentation or reduction. The selection process should be based on the surgeon’s professional qualifications and experience, and impeccable track record.
ALABANG: Ground Floor Unit 9 El Molito Complex, Madrigal Avenue, Ayala Alabang, Muntinlupa City, 1780 Philippines
+63 (02) 842 5173
+63 920 913 0195
Makati +63 (02) 793 8760
News & Updates
- The Role of Diet in Surgical Wound Healing
- The Real Cost of Beauty: The Harmful Effects of Makeup To Your Skin
- 7 Easy to Make Detox Smoothies for a Vibrant Skin
- The Right Swimsuit Style for Your Body Type
- Enhancements Cosmetic Surgery by Dr. Raynald Torres Wins WhatClinic.com Award For Best Customer Service